Here are my final pictures of my entry. I went to a local museum and they were kind enough to let me take pictures all over the place including several roped off areas.
Here are a few detail shots, including the only shot I got of the dust ruffle.
I used a modified TV Fantail for the underskirt and draped the overskirt. The bodice was also a modified TV pattern. I had originally wanted to make the bodice with the high neck and collars like men's coats and vests, but then I found this painting
and I like the idea of a more "evening" style dress. I would like someday to add lace cuffs etc., but not right now.
Nothing special about the underwear. I was able to make a slip and tournure out of scraps of last years new undies. I do wish I had entered the corset part of this contest. Ithought I had a perfectly good victorian corset so I couldn't justify making a new one, but after using it I noticed several seams are just about done for and the busk is rubbing through....time to canabalize the parts for a new one :-)
Well that's all, I can't wait to see everyone else's entries!!! WIth two popular eras I hope there will be more than last year!